Sunday 14 February 2010

Back home!

I have had a lovely time at Mum's lots of reading nattering, eating and some stitching. Yesterday we went out to High Wycombe to get my wool but we didn't realise it was a home and furnishing shop only, so we ended up going to the Milton Keynes branch. I had a terrible job deciding what colour combination to get, but went for this one in the end. While we were driving around ,we saw lots of Red Kites, they have been reintroduced into the area after a breeding programme. They were fascinating to watch, but often when man interferes with nature the balance gets upset, and from what I could see, there could be a problem with these birds in a few years time. A very busy week ahead of me-appointments, chasing Kezzy to get her outstanding homework done, preparing for my workshop at Textiles in Focus next Sunday, and tomorrow night we have Lynda Monk aka Purplemissus coming to our Embroiderers' Guild to give a talk on her work. (memo to self ,need to sort out the Contact mags as well)

No comments: