Sunday, 10 January 2010

Snow dyeing 2 results.

As I went to bed last night, I took another picture of my tray of snow dyeing, the snow has nearly all melted and I could see some of the fabric had absorbed the colour.
The results are so much better with this method than in my previous effort. The colours are much stronger and much better patterning.

I especially like the piece of pre-felt, just calling out for some hand stitching, though not at this moment in time. While we still have snow, I shall dye some more fabric- the only problem- what colours to use.

I have now started to embellish my book cover, I hope to finish this today.

No comments: