Thursday 3 December 2009

This was on my desk yesterday when I got to work- a thank you from a member of staff for giving up my afternoon of frees to look after her class when she was ill last week. My collection of orchids is growing, the flowers last such a long time. that I don't seem to be without a bloom on one of them throughout the year. While Kezzy was having her art class I popped into Craft Arena and picked up a copy of the latest Quilting Arts. I also got some texture magic to experiment with, as I love texture in my work. I knuckled down and finished some U.F.O's this evening- the first being my vessel,
I then embellished these letters, I just never got around to it at the weekend!


Finally I corrected the mistake I had made on this bracelet.

I now need to go and tidy my play room before I can do anything else!

No comments: