Friday 18 December 2009

Bargains

I tried to blog about my shopping bargains last night, but because of the snow we had 2 power cuts, each time as I was trying to post, so I gave up and decided to show you all today.
I had to get a few last Christmas presents from Basildon yesterday, and ended up treating myself as well.
My first find was in the pound shop- the bell wreaths, 40 bells on each wreath! I shall be using these in school next Christmas, a much cheaper way to get bells. Then I went to The Works, and there I found this book on felt making called Scarves and Wraps. Then at my local craft shop I found this Glitteratti packs going cheap, my only problem, which colour to buy!
Kezzy had her last art lesson this term, so I popped into Craft Arena to get Nickie her Q.A magazine, just had to buy a pot of this paint that has just arrived in the shop. I shall be playing with this when I get back from my Mother's after Christmas.



Kezzy's last day at school was cancelled due to the snow, about four inches. I was supposed to be meeting a friend for lunch but that got cancelled too, so I have had a chance to get my various white paints out and paint up some samples.

3 comments:

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

My children were disappointed as we had no snow and they were hoping for an extra day off school!
A good day for you to stay in and sew.x

JP said...

a good day all round - those bell things were amazing value

Diane Kelsey said...

I know Nickie said you were her shopper,but I didn't know she meant it literally. Excellent shopping though!