Tuesday 18 August 2009

Safely home.

Rhodri got home safely from his holiday in Cyprus looking very tanned and relaxed. He bought Kezzy this bag, and I got a lesson in designer bags. The designs are based on tattoo's, the nearest she is going to get to having a tattoo while she is living at home, if I have my way! I have spent a lot more time at school today getting organised for the start of the new term, I am NOT going in again until Monday, though I have got to do some work at home before then.
I then went to blood donors, where after using me as a pincushion, I couldn't give blood because though it was good enough for a donation, they had used both arms for blood tests. Apparently they are only allowed to stick a needle in each arm once.
Tonight I played at making buttons for my bag. The one on the left is stamped and painted shrink plastic. The middle one is felt and sheers and the one on the right is hot glue on a card base, stamped, painted and then treasure gold(copper in this case) rubbed on. I shall be using the button on the right.

1 comment:

Micki said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your buttons.