Sunday 17 May 2009

Travel Journal workshop


My workshop for Schoolhouse Arts took place yesterday, and though some people who had booked, who due to unforeseen circumstances, couldn't make it at the last moment, we had a lovely day. I shall look forward to seeing the journals finished. The journal I made yesterday, has gone home with my daughter, Sam, who popped round for coffee today, before I could take any photos. She is off to Norfolk tomorrow with her hubby and 2 boys. I hope the weather improves!
Managed to get the photo of Nickie eating again! While I was out, hubby had two friends come round to help him put up the new shed, the old one being too small for all the bikes and tools. In return I cooked up pots of Vindaloo, Madras and Sag Aloo curry followed by fresh fruit brulee.

Today he has been busy, in spite of the weather, felting the roof. I have tried to think up some ideas for my bag that I have to make for Sutton Hoo-the problem is I only have 1 night in this week.

Tomorrow night it is Embroiderer's Guild, and we have Kim Thittichai as our speaker.

1 comment:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Sharne, I just don't know how you find the time to do all that you manage to squeeze into life!! Hope you are having a good week ...

Carolyn