Anna (Serendipity) said this morning, that she doesn't use much green, I have found out that yellow is the colour that I tend not to use. I had thought it might be green, until I looked at my thread and button box! So, anyway I had to dye some more sheers in the microwave as I didn't have enough lemon yellows, and managed to get enough different shades. Threw in some white buttons with the sheers, and as the green dye was on the side from Friday night decided to do some buttons in that mix too.
After our evening meal, hubby thought it would be a good idea to have a shandy on the deck and watch the sun go down. I took out my flower panel so that I could do some basting on it.
When.........................he knocked my pint of shandy all over the water soluble onto which I had drawn my pattern. Even though I moved quickly to remove my work from the wet, the last 10" of pattern has become distressed. I shall be able to redraw the pattern, so it is not as bad as it could have been.