Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Progress report.

Having managed to re-draw the damaged pattern onto the water soluble and match it in, it was then onto getting the sheers onto the net backing, only about another 12" left to do. I am tacking this quite closely to stop the sheers moving when I start machine stitching. As I have F.E.T.on Saturday, I would like to have started the stitching by then, but not sure if that will happen. I have got some cooking to do for Saturdays meeting AND for a party on Friday night. I have also got to go to Craft Arena Friday night, as it is the opening of their new gallery, and the exhibition looks exciting. (Saw the photo's posted by Denise)

6 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I am really looking forward to seeing the finished piece! This looks like quite a project!

The Happy Apple said...

It looks fabulous! The colours are right up my street :) (aka westcountrybuddha)

Carol said...

well done on getting back to the piece after the water damage, I think I would have cried.
It looks wonderful already can't wait to see it finished.

PS I have the scroll edge, Baroque plate and the Flourish in TH's so far think I will use these quite a bit.

Linda said...

Sharne, this looks like an exciting project. I love the colour scheme, and am excitedly awaiting the next 'teaser'. Good luck getting to the stitching.

ANNA said...

this looks so exciting can't wait to see it done!

Barbara said...

This looks fabulous - it's going to be absolutely stunning.