What little stitching time I have had this week I have spent on my dangly. The end is in sight, just not sure when. In my original sample I had used a blanket stitch and bead (ala Kemshalls)on the edging of my medallion and intended to do the same on the pyramid. When I blanket stitched my pyramid, the beads wobbled
all over the place, this didn't happen on my sample. I did lots of reverse stitching trying to get them to sit nicely without success.So I have now undone it all and replaced the blanket stitch edging with a beaded picot, it does sit better but still has a slight wobble. I have just got one more side to complete with the picot and then I can carry on joining the medallions together. This one I have been stitching at work in my tea breaks.
I have had an email from Pauline Verrinder last night to say that my class is now fully booked at Textiles in Focus.
As it is soooo cold, I have been doing a few chores before I can start to stitch. I have tackled the huge pile of ironing and I have got some lemon and mustard seed pickle fermenting, and I shall be cooking it up tomorrow. It was my fathers recipe and is lovely in cheese sandwiches! Quick to make too! The longest bit is the fermenting time, but well worth it!