Sunday 18 January 2009

A busy Sunday!

Here is the picture of my A.T.C taken yesterday in DAYLIGHT, as you can see it is a much better photo. I really enjoyed making this one, and when I have time I shall make another one for myself to keep as a record.(Based on my visit to Borough Market in London,)
I have also finished another broach, just got to sew on the pin bar.

I started making these broaches yesterday at Fen Edge Textiles, metal hearts that I made Friday night, F.M.S. stitched onto layered silk and felt. I only beaded one as it was then time to pack up to come home.I then cut them out last night, I think I prefer it unbeaded now! I need to stitch on the backs and pin bars, a job for my tea breaks this week. Might try and do these in other colour ways. These are to go on our stall at Textiles in Focus to help raise funds for our exhibition in June. I hope they sell!



Today I popped to Craft Arena to get some more metal for me to stitch with and some silver lame for one of the girls in the group. I have been getting ready as well for tomorrow nights Embroiderer's Guild meeting, which is a members night. I have made my cake (and nearly burnt it!) found some prizes for the game we are going to do, and just need to finish my sample, which I can't show on the blog until after the meeting.


No comments: