Thursday 14 February 2013

D-Day tomorrow!

 Our Fen Edge Textile exhibition starts tomorrow at Textiles in Focus, Cottenham.  I have stitched for this event for the last year and will have 9 pieces in it.  We have got a sales table so have made some cards as well.  Sorry about the glare, the cards were all packed up before I remembered that I needed to take the pics- duh!!  The one above is an Indian wood block, hand painted with H20's then embellished with hand sewn sequins and Mill Hill beads.

These cards are made with paper out through my Big Shot, hand painted details embellished with 'flowers' made on my Big Shot.  More photos soon.

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

A wonderful exhibition at TIF today, your work looked amazing and was receiving lots of praise. One lady was totally overwhelmed by your shrine. I feel so privileged to belong to this group of talented and friendly ladies.