Sunday 14 November 2010

A very long day.

Yesterday it was off to Cottenham for our F.E.T. meeting. Nickie and I had to take all our work along that we would like to be considered for the AVG exhibition in March.  It took some very careful packing to get it all in my little car.  All work selected  yesterday, has to go back again in January for the final selection.  I was given the go ahead to get on with my flower panel, a lot of work to do before January to get it finished on time.
When I got home from Cottenham, it was off to the Range and Ikea at lakeside with Hubby, looking for additional items for our kitchen.  Ended up with just a few beads and some buttons from the Range.  We took the very 'scenic' route home, over the Queen Elizabeth Bridge and then straight back through the tunnel, as Alan had taken the wrong road out of Lakeside.
.

We didn't get home until 10p.m so it was a very quick evening meal and off to pick Kezzy up from her boyfriends.  When I got there it was to find that he was not well, (he had been suffering since Thursday with stomach pains and seen a paramedic Friday night.  He was told to go to hospital if it was worse on Saturday)  Anyway, to cut a long story short, I ended up taking him to A&E.  We arrived at Midnight and got home this morning at 5.30!!!    Luckily it was not his  appendix, but 'mystry-something-itus' or that is what it sounded like when the doctor told us.  So I am feeling just a bit jet-lagged today, hopefully a few cups of coffee will soon put me back in the right time zone!

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

I ended up in Basildon A&E on Friday night with a student from school. She has a turn on the coach coming back from a school trip to London. Luckily i could go when her parents turned up.