Sunday 21 November 2010

The kitchen continues.

Alan managed to gloss paint the skirting's, door and window today. I hate the smell and how long it takes to dry, but I do love the sparkling white wood.  As the painting took sooooo much longer to do than anticipated we were very late eating our evening meal. I also managed to make a bread pudding,  keeps hubby happy too!  My daughter and son in law came round this afternoon with my grandsons for a couple of hours.;0)  I am lucky that they only live a couple of miles away.So, although I have done some stitching, it is nothing worth showing.
We are still waiting for our cooker to be delivered. We cant start the tiling until it arrives.  The question I keep asking myself is, will the kitchen be finished by Christmas?

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

Christmas eve is always favourite in our house. Last year H finished painting the kitchen ceiling at 8pm.