Wednesday 3 November 2010

Just couldn't waste another day, being under the weather, so as the sun was shining, went out and planted my Winter Pansies and Bellis Daisies ready for next Spring.
The picture above is the piece of Carn Pottery I bought when I was in St. Ives this year.  I want to use this shape to make a vessel to use in my demo day at Craft Arena. It is only 5" high.
The first thing I do, when creating a vessel is to make it first in paper to check measurements.   My vessel is going to be 10" high, at the moment.
I have signed up to join in Kate's ALQS5.  I took part in this for the first time this year. It was great fun to do.  It will be easier to complete it by the deadline, at this busy time of year as we only have to make it A4 in size.

1 comment:

artymess said...

glad to see you up and about again ....wrap up warm ...xx