Sunday 8 October 2017

Rain.

 I was lucky enough to be allowed to help on the school music trip yesterday to the London Palladium to see Rain, a Beetles tribute act from America, celebrating 50 years of the Beetles.  (When I was about 9 years old, I drew and embroidered a cushion cover with the faces of the 'fab four', as I was a big Beetles fan)   Anyway, Rain, were amazing!!!  So much so, that if they come over here again, I want to see them again. Such great music, that you could believe it was not a tribute act. It had us up on our feet dancing and singing along. As the show progressed, they changed their looks and outfits to fit the era of the songs.  On the way home, lots of discussion about the show, and we could not find anything that could be done to improve it.
Standing waiting for the taxi after the show, I could see Liberty's, unfortunately no time to go shopping, also passed a Cass Art shop as well.  I need another trip to London soon.

As I have not done anything creative for two nights, I hope to do some work on the man. 

1 comment:

Diane Kelsey said...

So glad you enjoyed the show. Feeling your pain at padding Liberty's and Cass Art x