So today I cut it up and sorted them to colour.
The felt beads I made yesterday at our Schoolhouse Arts Dabble Day were put out to dry in the sunshine and are now ready for me to embellish.
Kezzy took Muppety exploring in our garden, and then she had to do some homework.
Over the Easter holiday we had to save Capri drinks pouches for textiles. On Kezzy's last lesson, she was given double-sided tape instead of masking tape as an aide for holding them in place when stitching. The double-sided tape wouldn't peel off, so the sides, back and front had to be remade. We have been saving the pouches again, ( I have got everyone at school saving them too!) and this afternoon, we had enough to complete the main components. The base and handles have to be made, which is the next lesson.
I am now going to do some work on my bag, I haven't posted any photo's of it yet, as I wasn't sure that it was going to work. I am using a pot scourer as part of the decoration, so I will let you know later in the week when I have done more stitching. This is the week when I should get a half hour of stitching in my break, yahoo!!!!!!!!!!