Saturday 18 February 2012

TIF

 A lovely day spent in Cottenham at TIF.  I was demonstrating using paper napkins and tissues in art/textile work.  Here is my table set up ready for when the doors opened.  Well I dont know where the  three and a half hours went to, they just flew by. 
This machine embroidered picture is by another demonstrator there today, Nodeen Salmon (pictured below).  She is teaching at AVG 20th April, if you want to learn how to her techniques and make a picture like this.
There were traders to tempt our purses and two exhibitions to view.  Some really lovely work, such a shame that we couldn't take any photos.
 When I got home, Kezzy had been busy baking cakes again.  She has been asked to make a birthday cake for her boyfriend's sister, so thought she ought to have a practise.  She also made the fondant rose on the top.
She made me a small cake to have with my cup of coffee, just what I needed after all that talking!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you had a good day Sharne.