Sunday 5 February 2012

Bluewater.

I went to the Creative Stitches and Hobby Crafts show at Bluewater yesterday, the first time it has been held here.  I am so glad that we went yesterday as we would never have got there today because of the heavy snowfall.
 Last year I entered the Maderia/Stitch Competition and was awarded Highly Commended, so had to have the obligatory photo by my piece of work.  It is nearly 7' long.
 I enjoyed making it and must admit to feeling a bit chuffed to see it hanging on display.  There was a small quilt exhibition but no photos were allowed to be taken.
 This is a very small piece of a knitted project to raise funds for the R.N.L.I. The children who were in the tunnel the same time as I was, loved going through the undersea tunnel spotting all the different creatures
I had to take this photo for my grandson Josh who is doing a project on pirates at the moment.
There were some of the wonderful costumes from Downtown Abby, would love the red dress below.
The Embroiderers' Guild stall was very busy, lots of hearts being stitched for Valentines.
 

No comments: