Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Tag Tuesday-poetry.

Tuesday again!!! 
The title for the tag this week was poetry.  I have been looking at birds for the last couple of weeks and came across these words:-
'A Robin Redbreast in a cage,
Puts all of Heaven in a rage.'
It is from Auguries of Innocence by William Blake.
To make my angry sky/heaven I coloured my tag with Prussian blue  and purple Brusho inks, which I then sprinkled with dishwasher salt.  The metal bird cage and the bird was cut with a Tim Holtz die on my Big Shot.  I coloured the robin in with Inktense pencils.  Embellished with stamped vellum tags and brads.

2 comments:

Jill said...

...and me to, but love the tag.

scfinder said...

Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting. At the same time,Welcome to look at SpeedyCourse Thanks.
What's more, you can search through out courses