Tuesday 17 January 2012

Books

Margaret and I were asked to show members how we made our books.  So, the last week I have been making a few.  I have used paper napkins for the covers apart from the long thin one which is the decoupage paper stocked at Hobbycraft.  I also used different methods for binding the books together.
I wanted to make the inside interesting as well, so on this frosty book, I stamped a snowflake stamp painted with bleach onto the Brusho coloured pages.
 On the daisy book, I coloured the pages with cold tea.  I then embosed the edges of the book on my Big Shot and coloured the raised motif with Treasure Gold.

3 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Great books, just wish I could have spent some time looking at them last night.

Linda said...

Sharne, these are absolutely wonderful. Thank you for sharing them. They are all so well made. Congratulations.

Lynette (NZ) said...

Lovely work :-)