Tuesday 3 January 2012

Another scarf.

Over the Christmas holidays, I have been busy knitting.  I really enjoyed knitting this scarf of many colours.  I have never made bobbles this way before.  I got the pattern from the Revelry web site, the wool I bought at the N.E.C., Festival of Quilts in August, I knew it would come in handy one day!
I have made another shrug but cant post a photo of it yet as it is a present.  And yet another scarf on the needles now, at least I will be nice and warm when doing playground duty.

3 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

I love the wool that you used in this scarf. I struggle to find patterns online. I was looking at a website recommended by Miriam's cousin yesterday. Looking forward to starting my cowl later this month, busy with Material Girls at the mo.

JT said...

Pretty! Love the colours.

mzjohansen said...

Love this scarf! Did you make up the pattern ? Perfect thing to use up some "bits-n-bobs" !