Sunday 3 June 2012

Fabric heaven!!!!!!

I have had a terrible job getting som  fabrics I need for my latest project.  Alan's relatives suggested that I tried Ridley Road Market.   What a great time I had, bought lots of spices for making my curries, lots of fresh fruit and......
from this shop, I manged to get the fabric I needed plus a few other bits, lol!


I have NEVER seen soooooooo much fabric in a shop, (click on the link to take you to their page) I felt as if I was in fabric heaven.  The fabric went from floor to ceiling,  (The first floor had been taken out).  There was yet more fabric out in another room out the back, and above this room, yet MORE fabric.



 A room for trimmings.  They were so helpful and didn't mind waiting for me to make my choices.

Here is a very small selection of the fabric, cant wait to go back there again. 

3 comments:

Diane Kelsey said...

Really jealous. What a feel good factor for you.

Jill said...

There are so few fabric shops around these days, this looks like Aladdin's cave!

kabape said...

Looks exiting