Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Tag Tuesday- Spring cleaning.

Having been away for the Easter weekend to my mother's, I am yet again a day late getting my tag finished.   Like so many of us, I would rather be creating than cleaning, because the family soon undo all that I have done.
A very simple tag, inspired by a book I found some time ago in a charity shop. The cartoon is drawn by Rowan Barnes-Murphy and I have stuck it to a tag that I had painted black.  All the embellishments including the spider from my stash.


dianehobbit said...

My house rarely stays clean for more than one hour! What great pieces you have in your stash.

Jill said...

A comment made on my blog said"you'll never go to your grave wishing you'd done more housework" .

underatopazsky said...

That's fab - just wish the other members of my household didn't agree with it!